Sunday, 4 February 2007

And our survey says.....

Naively hoping there won't be a deluge of free cheap sex aids appearing as responses (some chance), let me throw these questions out to you !

1) Would you accept mobile phone messages IF (the big if) you were really interested in their content ?

2) How many of these really interesting messages would you tolerate per day ? 1? 3? 6? 12?

3) So bearing in mind the above, would it not make sense to register with a trusted publisher, who knew what you were interested in, and send you below your limit per day ? So if you really could trust this publisher, would you sign up - not to receive SPAM, but really to avoid it....


I'm not expecting the positives for this to be particularly high. But I guess that depends on how many things really interest you and whether you think there could be such a publisher you can trust this much. But these people will start to exist - I am sure! They will have to!

I believe that these trusted entities will genuinely evolve and become accepted as the norm.

But there is a real clincher as to messages that you would want to accept.
To know what that is - subscribe to my blog and stay tuned ;-)

No comments: